Sunday, January 27, 2008

We'll miss you, Heath...

I have to admit that it's a little alarming how sad I am about Heath Ledger's passing away.  I know it's silly and he's just a celebrity... but he was really young.  And I watched 10 Things I Hate About You enough times in highschool to feel like we hung out.  So, the ladies (including Michael) at Viv Pickle decided to give him a little send away.
To you, Heath.
What can we say?  We would have looked really nice at his funeral.  Natalia's wearing a corset.

The memorial handkerchief came in really handy for mopping our tears.

The cupcake reads:  "I just can't believe he's really gone."

Everyone look up to Heaven!

And in case any of you don't remember or haven't seen it:  here's one last farewell...

2 comments:

Nelly Face said...

I say cancel the primaries! Heath Ledger for president! National day of mourning! He was our generation's Marilyn Monroe & our James Dean. I wanted to BE him when I was 16! And there weren't many boys I wanted to be, yanno? You all look wonderful in your mourning clothes by the way, he's looking down and he's proud.

dan trauten said...

wow, I just laughed so hard I almost coughed up my bagel. great work!! hehe