Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stuff and Things

Ack! Is it the end of April already? Wtf? Somehow I thought it was still February. Casa Renick Rinehart has been a bit above crazy lately. By which I mean: so much more than crazy that I have been running around all over the east coast and all over the country trying to make some pretty big decisions. For those of you paying attention to my neurosis, you're probably wondering if I'm going to grad school in the fall. Unfortunately, (or maybe not so unfortunate if you're my bank account) it turns out that I will not be going back to school... so, I've bought myself a pick up truck and I'm moving to Chicago instead! Aaand... I'm moving kinda' soon.

Like one month from today.


Aaaah! Soo much to do! What with the logistics and the packing and selling of most of my earthly belongings... (keep an eye out for the porch sale!)

But in the mean time I've been keeping the busiest ever! I've been doing some free-lance t-shirt printing, some last minute quilting, and- super exciting- I've started working a few days a week at the Fabric Workshop and Museum! (OOoooooooh... yessss. I've been trying to get in there for years!)

Anyway, keep an eye on the blog for lots of photos and stories from the past couple of months and current projects!

No comments: